What contribution do I have to pay?

You pay a healthcare contribution to the CAK. This contribution comprises:

  1. The fixed contribution under the Healthcare Insurance Act (Zvw). This contribution is determined annually by the Minister for Health, Welfare and Sport.
  2. Income-dependent contributions. The percentages for these correspond to what you would have to pay on your income in the Netherlands. You pay these contributions on the income you receive from the Netherlands and any income from another country.

Your calculated contribution is adjusted using the ‘country of residence factor’, as the costs of medical care differ from one country to another. What you ultimately pay therefore depends on the country you live in.

Last modified on 31 March 2021

What are you searching for?

Tip: enter one or two words.

De website van het CAK maakt gebruik van cookies.

Wij kunnen u dan zo goed mogelijk helpen. Het accepteren van cookies zorgt ervoor dat deze website goed werkt en dat wij onze website steeds kunnen verbeteren.
Uiteraard zorgen wij goed voor uw privacy.