When am I receiving a statutory pension or benefit?

You are receiving a statutory pension or benefit if you are being paid one of the following pensions or benefits:

Statutory pensions and benefits

Please note

If you are receiving a sickness or unemployment benefit, you are still an employee and remain insured in the Netherlands. You are therefore not entitled to an S1/121 if you emigrate.

Do you want to move to another country? Then contact the UWV and your health insurer.

What are you searching for?

Tip: enter one or two words.

De website van het CAK maakt gebruik van cookies.

Wij kunnen u dan zo goed mogelijk helpen. Het accepteren van cookies zorgt ervoor dat deze website goed werkt en dat wij onze website steeds kunnen verbeteren.
Uiteraard zorgen wij goed voor uw privacy.