How do I pay the healthcare contribution for my family members?

We send you an invoice at the beginning of each year. If your family members are included under your policy in the course of a year, you will receive an invoice as soon as we have registered your family members.

The invoice will indicate the names of your family members and the healthcare contribution you have to pay for them. The annual amount is spread over the remaining months of the year. That means you pay the contribution to us in instalments.

Adjusted invoice

If there is a change to your family situation, e.g. a family member is registered or deregistered, we will send you an adjusted invoice. You will then pay a lower or higher healthcare contribution. If you inform us of the change at the end of the year, we will not send you an adjusted invoice. In that case we will settle the overpaid or underpaid healthcare contribution in the annual statement.

Last modified on 12 January 2021

What are you searching for?

Tip: enter one or two words.

De website van het CAK maakt gebruik van cookies.

Wij kunnen u dan zo goed mogelijk helpen. Het accepteren van cookies zorgt ervoor dat deze website goed werkt en dat wij onze website steeds kunnen verbeteren.
Uiteraard zorgen wij goed voor uw privacy.