Apply for a document S1/form 121

You must apply for a document S1/form 121 from the CAK if you: 

  1. Have a statutory pension or benefit from the Netherlands and;
  2. You live or go to live in a treaty country and;
  3. You no longer work in the Netherlands and you do not own a business.

Please note

Are you moving to Spain? You will need, among other things, a NIE number (evidence that you are an EU citizen, in Spanish only) to register with a Spanish health insurance company. Take into account long waiting times. Please contact the Spanish consulate (Spanish and Dutch only) in advance to inform about any more documents you need when emigrating and make appointments online.

What are you searching for?

Tip: enter one or two words.

De website van het CAK maakt gebruik van cookies.

Wij kunnen u dan zo goed mogelijk helpen. Het accepteren van cookies zorgt ervoor dat deze website goed werkt en dat wij onze website steeds kunnen verbeteren.
Uiteraard zorgen wij goed voor uw privacy.