Complaint form Zvw

You can make a complaint if you are unhappy with the service we have provided. You may think that you have been mistreated by an employee or have had to wait too long for a response from us, for example.


Do you have a complaint about the schemes implemented by the CAK relating to the Social Support Act (Wmo), Long-Term Care Act (Wlz) or travelling abroad with medication? If so, please use the general complaint form.


The fields marked * are compulsory


Your privacy

The CAK handles your personal data with care. We only use your data to assess your application. Find out more about your privacy.

What are you searching for?

Tip: enter one or two words.

De website van het CAK maakt gebruik van cookies.

Wij kunnen u dan zo goed mogelijk helpen. Het accepteren van cookies zorgt ervoor dat deze website goed werkt en dat wij onze website steeds kunnen verbeteren.
Uiteraard zorgen wij goed voor uw privacy.