Which tax credits does the CAK apply?

Do you live in a treaty country and do you pay an income-dependent contribution under the Long-Term Care Act (Wlz)? In that case you may be entitled to a number of tax credits. This will reduce your Wlz contribution, although it can never drop below EUR 0.

We process the following tax credits automatically:

  • general tax credit
  • elderly person’s tax credit
  • single elderly person’s tax credit
  • general tax credit for a partner with no income who is included under your policy and registered with us.

Find out more about which tax credits you can apply for


What are you searching for?

Tip: enter one or two words.

De website van het CAK maakt gebruik van cookies.

Wij kunnen u dan zo goed mogelijk helpen. Het accepteren van cookies zorgt ervoor dat deze website goed werkt en dat wij onze website steeds kunnen verbeteren.
Uiteraard zorgen wij goed voor uw privacy.