Using cookies means we can provide you with a better service. By accepting cookies, you help us ensure that our website functions efficiently and that we can keep improving it.
We do not collect any names or other details that reveal the identity of the visitors to our website. However, we do use anonymous cookies for statistical purposes. Those cookies allow us to collect information on the general use of the website, helping us make the website more user-friendly.
How can I disable or delete cookies?
You have the option of disabling cookies. If you do so, however, you may no longer be able to use certain services. How cookies are enabled and disabled or deleted differs from one web browser to another.
You can find out more about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies via your browser’s Help function. A brief explanation is provided below for each browser.
- From the menu bar select Tools > Internet options > General tab. Under ‘Browsing history’ click on ‘Delete’.
- Check ‘Cookies’ and click on ‘Delete’.
- Click on the wrench icon in the top right-hand corner. Click on ‘Options’ > ‘Advanced options’ tab. Under ‘Privacy’ click on ‘Clear browsing data’.
- Check ‘Cookies and other site data’. You can specify how old the cookies must be. Select ‘All time’.
- From the menu bar select Tools > Options > Privacy tab. Click on ‘Clear your recent history’.
- Check ‘Cookies’. You can specify how old the cookies must be. Select ‘Everything’.
- Are you using Safari on iOS 8 or higher? If so, from the menu bar go to Settings > Safari. Click on ‘Clear history and website data’.
- Are you using Safari on iOS 7 or lower? If so, from the menu bar go to Settings > Safari. Click on ‘Clear history’ and ‘Clear cookies and data’.
Want to find out more about the cookies we use?
The CAK uses two types of cookies: session cookies and tracking cookies. Using session cookies allows us to analyse visits to our website in a general way. For example, we can see which parts of the website are most frequently visited and when. We can use that data to improve our website.
Tracking cookies tell us whether you are a returning visitor or a new visitor, for example. They also provide information about the website from which the visitor is accessing hetcak.nl.
We make limited use of third-party cookies. These are cookies that another (third) party has placed on our website.
If you log in to My CAK via DigiD, third-party cookies are placed on your device. These are cookies from DigiD and an intermediary that make the log-in process possible.